We’re working to improve scoutAsia for you! Here are the latest changes we’ve made…
1. Three new Scout AI topics
Our machine learning-powered technology reads all the news and sorts articles according to different topics — called Scout AI topics. You can filter news by Scout AI topics, and even combine them with other filters to make super-powered email alerts.
Our new Scout AI topics are:
- Fourth Industrial Revolution: News about the applications and developments surrounding new technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, Augmented Reality, and other nascent technologies.
- Belt & Road Initiative: News about developments surrounding China’s BRI global development strategy.
- COVID-19 Testing: News about coronavirus testing activities, strategies and efforts. This includes the development of test kits and their supply chain.
2. Renaming the Scout AI topic “COVID-19” to COVID-19 General
This makes the difference with COVID-19 Testing clearer. Not all COVID-19 Testing articles will have the COVID-19 General tag.
3. SGX article formatting improvements
We’ve made some small improvements that should make our Singapore Exchange filings much easier to read, such as clearly highlighting the Issuer, Securities, etc.
This week at scoutAsia
Pro-tip: Finding region-sector reports
scoutAsia includes industry reports from EMIS Insights on Asia-Pacific emerging markets: “Each report contains in-depth analysis of the sector’s importance for the Asia Pacific’s economy, detailed statistics and infographics. The report’s contents include executive summary, sector and subsector overviews, competitive and regulatory environment, as well as thorough company profiles of the top market players.”
These are excellent resources to aid your understanding. To find them, search by Reports under News sources.
Alternatively, select the region or sector you are interested in via the Countries & Regions or Sectors buttons in the navigation bar, and find reports listed on these pages, e.g. Malaysia.
We’re expanding coverage but not all regions and industries are covered, so please let us know if there’s any particular region or industry you would like us to focus on.
Learn how we use artificial intelligence to extract the data you see in scoutAsia — and how we can help you adopt it in your organisation through our Custom Solution service.
Helping media monitoring teams work faster and cover more channels.