Monitoring News & Company Data in India
scoutAsia loves India. We have recently added three new high-quality Indian publications to our news monitoring and company data service:
- Commodity Online — India’s most authentic information and data portal on commodities, by Tranzmedia Netvision Private Ltd.
- Dataquest — the “Bible of Indian IT” and the oldest Indian IT industry print publication, by Cyber Media (India) Ltd.
- Inc42 — known for its end-to-end coverage of the Indian start-ups and entrepreneurs.
This is addition to the top four Indian business news publications that are already available in scoutAsia:
- Asian News International — South Asia’s leading multimedia news agency with over 100 bureaus in India, South Asia and across the globe.
- Hindustan Times — one of the largest newspapers in India and the flagship publication of HT Media.
- Mint — one of India’s premium business news publications.
- Pioneer — one of the oldest national papers of India, focused on diverse opinions and analysis.
All publications are included within our email-based news monitoring alerts so if you’re already a scoutAsia subscriber there’s nothing you need to do to opt into these great new sources. We may even have sent you relevant articles from these excellent publications already! If you’re not already a subscriber yet, why not request a trial today?
This week at ScoutAsia
Pro tip: Financial data on Indian companies
scoutAsia is not only a news monitoring platform but also a rich database of Asian companies. In India in particular, we offer in-depth financial data on over 75,000 public and private companies through three of our data sources: FactSet, Venture Intelligence and Bureau van Dijk.
Where available we can even show financial statement data (Income statement and Balance Sheets) for private Indian companies:
New video: Introducing Connections+
Learn about our newest feature, Connections+, which you can use to visualise relations between people and companies within seconds, making the detection and analysis of corporate risks less manual and more efficient.