Year in Review 2022
The year 2022 was full of history-making events in every industry and region. We have been working hard to enhance the scoutAsia app to better serve users who aim to navigate businesses in such an era of sweeping changes.
Here are some of the key updates & releases that we had earlier this year.
- Enhanced corporate data coverage by adding Australia & New Zealand and mid-sized companies
- Additional coverage of the Vietnamese companies
- A beta feature for enhanced news monitoring & business insights – Radar
- AI-generated article summaries
- Ability to save articles – News List
- Download & print feature for corporate profiles
- Additional news sources including:
- A number of additional AI-driven filters (scoutAI) on recent matters such as:
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Rights
- Labour Rights & Employee Welfare
- Green Building & Construction
- Waste management
- Natural & man-made disasters / Environmental issues
- Climate changes
- Natural disasters
- Emerging Topics
- Supply Shortages
- Trade Talks
- Cyber Security
- Electric Vehicles
- Alternative Proteins
Our biggest priority is to add value to our customers’ research & monitoring of Asian businesses.
If you are keen to discover more about the ScoutAsia web app, please contact us at [email protected] or sign up for a free trial today.
Sign up to receive updates!
Common Misconceptions about Artificial Intelligence
It is common to over-imagine the intelligence of the machine as compared to a living person. Because the machine appears capable of identifying relevant news article to a topic, it is easy for a person to imagine that the machine actually reads and understand a news article like a human person. However, the truth is closer to…
Monitoring the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Belt & Road initiative, & more
We’re working to improve ScoutAsia for you! Here are the latest changes we’ve made… 1. Three new Scout AI topics Our machine learning-powered technology reads all the news and sorts articles according to different topics — called Scout AI topics. You can filter news by Scout AI topics, and even combine them with other filters to make super-powered…
More resilient supply chains through news monitoring email alerts
The weaknesses of global supply chains are in the spotlight once again, this time due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The problem isn’t new. The 2011 Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan exposed weaknesses in multinational companies’ supply chains that resulted in loss of revenue and market capitalisation. Nor is it going away. Impact from the climate emergency and rising political tensions increase the prevalence…