Year in Review 2022
The year 2022 was full of history-making events in every industry and region. We have been working hard to enhance the scoutAsia app to better serve users who aim to navigate businesses in such an era of sweeping changes.
Here are some of the key updates & releases that we had earlier this year.
- Enhanced corporate data coverage by adding Australia & New Zealand and mid-sized companies
- Additional coverage of the Vietnamese companies
- A beta feature for enhanced news monitoring & business insights – Radar
- AI-generated article summaries
- Ability to save articles – News List
- Download & print feature for corporate profiles
- Additional news sources including:
- A number of additional AI-driven filters (scoutAI) on recent matters such as:
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Rights
- Labour Rights & Employee Welfare
- Green Building & Construction
- Waste management
- Natural & man-made disasters / Environmental issues
- Climate changes
- Natural disasters
- Emerging Topics
- Supply Shortages
- Trade Talks
- Cyber Security
- Electric Vehicles
- Alternative Proteins
Our biggest priority is to add value to our customers’ research & monitoring of Asian businesses.
If you are keen to discover more about the ScoutAsia web app, please contact us at [email protected] or sign up for a free trial today.