Scaling media monitoring teams with AI
A ScoutAsia Custom Solution is a bespoke deployment of our AI technologies, optimised to help businesses solve specific digital transformation challenges. Learn more about how a ScoutAsia Custom Solution can help your business or contact us at [email protected].
Many of our clients need to monitor news, social media and other text to learn about critical information affecting their businesses. Those organisations have teams that literally read paper and digital content every day to find those pieces of information that they send on to appropriate colleagues.
There are many purposes of media monitoring:
- Pre/post investment monitoring
- Citizen or customer feedback
- Competitor movements
- Sales & marketing activities
- Political sentiments
- Security concerns
- Foreign relations
Helping media monitoring teams work faster and cover more channels. Currently, such human analysts waste time by reading through lots of irrelevant information that a machine could quickly process and disregard.
We can bring together any article or document from any public or private platform. Then, our natural language processing technology reads it like a human does, enabling it to:
- Summarise the most important points or extract key facts and numerical data.
- Classify it into different categories — for example prioritising and triaging customer feedback to relevant departments.
- Learn and improve as it is used — so the more you use it, the more accurate it becomes.
Our unique advantages
Years of experience using technology to analyse financial documents. Just as people initially struggle to understand financial statements, machines too need training on how to decipher financial data. We have already processed millions of financial documents for clients — giving us a unique advantage over our competitors.
The option of including more obscure but key documents such as client feedback, financial statements and annual reports — unlike monitoring tools on the market, which focus only on common channels like news.
Expert ‘AI trainers’, who are able to teach the machines how to automate any manual document process, from the broadest use case to the most niche.
Here are just some examples of the multiple mainstream and alternatives channels that organisations are monitoring:
- Mainstream news publications
- Alternative, niche publications (blogs)
- Email feedback
- Social media
- Research papers
- Regulatory announcements
- Analyst reports
- Internal archives
- Encrypted and secure
- Runs on our cloud or your infrastructure
- Flexible outputs (Excel, CSV, APIs)
- Integrates with your existing software